With May just around the corner, I thought I’d post some goals for our family during the period of time between May 1st and August 31st.
1. Enjoy nature in some way at least once per week (this does NOT include walking to and from our cars!!!)
2. Take a trip to the Morton Arboretum
3. Take a trip to the Shedd Aquarium
4. Go to Milennium Park
5. Enjoy at LEAST three different parades & festivities
6. Make pesto from scratch (Mommy)
7. Run a 5k (Mommy)
8. Make the most of out momma & poppy’s pool (and anyone else who will allow us to jump into theirs!!)
9. Enjoy the Little Red Schoolhouse once per month
10. Picnic in a different forest preserve each month
11. Go out for ice cream!
12. Bake something from scratch at least once per week (Mommy)
13. Grill, grill, grill! (Daddy)
14. Volunteer time or donate money to a charitable organization once a month
15. Plan September vacation 😉