1. Have a baby (we know, it’s an easy one)
2. Keep the balance between our attention for our soon-to-be two kids!
3. Continue saving for long-term family purchases (house, bigger car, etc.)
4. One major household renovation (carpets, countertops, mirrors, etc.)
1. Become potty-trained
2. Transition well with his new sibling
3. Learn how to count more than he already does (properly)
4. Work on language skills – bigger sentences, phrases, bigger words
Jim (aka Daddy) Goals
1. To moderately improve by beginning with helping make and eat veggie/fruit smoothies.
2. One extra day of cardio per week on the weekend.
Samantha (aka Mommy) Goals
1. Lose weight (apart from the baby weight that I plan to lose in January)
2. Balance life as a mommy of two!
3. Get active with my kids!
4. Keep up with the blog as I already have done
5. Continue to improve and take care of my appearance