A few weeks ago on Facebook, I asked fellow friends for their fave, easy, quick and relatively healthy recipes. My friend, Shannan, submitted this FABULOUS recipe for Honey Mustard Chicken Tenders. I was a bit skeptical since my hubby doesn’t like honey mustard, but I assure you, it’s merely for some flavor and moistness and he gobbled them up! (As did Jack and myself – Charlie was on strike from dinner last night….)
Honey Mustard Chicken Tenders
This recipe has three ingredients (isn’t that great?!)
3 Chicken Breasts, thawed and slice to whatever size you desire (I did nugget sized)
Panko Bread Crumbs (whatever variety)
Honey Mustard dressing (I use Ken’s SteakHouse Lite – Yummy & lite!)
1. Place chicken in ziploc baggie & add honey mustard (a few squirts will work). Seal well and let your older kiddos shake it up. Fridge it until about an hour before dinnertime.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees & prepare cookie sheet (spray, grease, parchment, whatever!) I use my Pampered Chef stone and therefore didn’t need any greasing since it’s been aged over time.
3. Coat chicken in panko & place on sheet.
4. Cook for 20-25 minutes, then broil to crisp for 2 additional minutes.
5. Serve with BBQ, extra honey mustard or whatever else strikes your fancy.
Thanks, Shannan! Do you have any go-to quick dinners that your kids love?