Two nights ago, Charlie slept over at his Momma & Poppy’s house for the second time in his life (the first was last November when we went on an overnight and brought Jack along – that was also the night Jack took his first steps!)
He is always so excited to head out and about – with places to go and a packed bag! He’s getting so old!
1. Head over to the local library (just signed up for his first reading club!) and check it out! Find books he loves (came home with FIFTEEN!) and play with all the toys.
2. Go to David & Jonathan’s baseball games and play at the park with Ethan. Get filthy dirty.
3. Fall asleep and wake momma and poppy up a few times. Head over to Aunt Lois’ to clean her house (and spill the mop water).
4. Sit on the couch, catch something on WTTW & play with car.
5. Enjoy lunch (including pudding) and then crash because he slept so fitfully the night before.
Thanks, Momma & Poppy! We love you!