1/2 jar of taco sauce (I used Taco Bell)
1 can fire-roasted tomatoes
1 can of black beans
1/4 of an onion, diced
2 dashes of cumin (not pictured)
1 c. frozen corn (not pictured)
Shredded cheese of choice & quantity
Brown rice, optional
Green onions, optional
1. Layer chicken breasts in bottom of crockpot (mine were large so I butterflied them).
2. Pour beans, 1/2 jar of sauce, onion, and can of tomatoes over the top.
3. Cook on low until chicken is done. (Mine cooks ridiculously fast – even on low).
4. Remove chicken and shred or dice. Add chicken back in.
5. Serve over brown rice and top with cheese and green onions.