At the end of July, I had the chance to attend #SweetSuite13 and fell in love with the Kurio – the ultimate Android Tablet for Families.
Here are the top five reasons we #NeedaKurio:
5. I’m tired of telling my husband he needs to learn how to share.
Getting a Kurio tablet would mean there would be enough electronic devices to go around and my husband wouldn’t be forced to share his iPad that we bought off of Craigslist three years ago. I’d probably get less looks like this and he’d get more playing time on Angry Birds Star Wars (and yes, the night we bought that app, he stayed up three hours after the kids went to bed so he could do it all by himself).
4. I’d like to get rid of the need for bookshelves.
Books everywhere. Time to go digital with the Kurio!
3. Perhaps I’d get better pictures from my son than this.
If you figure out what that is, please let me know.
2. Because it would probably double as a life-saving device when we take our first plane ride with two kids under five this year.
See how happy they look with their “new” Kurios!?
1. And the number one reason we #NeedaKurio is really because of the number TWO as in terrible twos.
After our tablet didn’t do something he wanted it to, Jackson screamed “I don’t wike it!”, threw the tablet to the ground, and then proceeded to have a fit on the ground. All while wearing his shoes on the wrong feet.