This blog post is sponsored by Walgreens but all opinions are my own.
If you can believe it, fall is full speed ahead, and before we know it, winter will be upon us! You might be starting your holiday preparations, but have you taken the time to work on your health and wellness to make sure you’re ready for the holiday craziness? Head to Walgreens to get your healthy holiday prep in gear!
Tips for Pursuing Health this Holiday Season
1. Drink your WATER!
The more water you drink, the more hydrated you’ll feel. This natural pep in your step enhancer will have your skin glowing and keep you from getting too dehydrated during this season.
The cooler temps and busy schedule shouldn’t stop you from being healthy this season. Make time for YOU and for getting up and getting physical! (Shivering doesn’t count)
3. Head to Walgreens for your flu shot
Walgreens is the perfect stop for making sure you take those preventative measures to protect yourself against the flu this season.
Why Head to Walgreens for your Healthy Holiday Prep?
1. It’s not too late to get your flu shot, and Walgreens makes it simple and easy to get yours today!
2. With most insurance coverage, you have a $0 copay.
3. Did you also know that when you get your flu shot, you help provide a lifesaving vaccine to a child in a developing country? With Walgreens Get a Shot. Give a Shot.® program, a partnership with The United Nations Foundation’s Shot@Life campaign, you can make a difference just by walking into your local Walgreens and getting a flu shot. The Get a Shot. Give a Shot.® campaign allows you to make a world of difference by getting your flu shot at Walgreens. For every immunization administered, Walgreens will donate a lifesaving vaccine to children in a developing country.*
4. The flu can be quite vicious as we head into the winter season. Get your flu shot now to protect yourself from the flu this year.
The holidays will be crazy enough – between getting food on the table, wrapping gifts, and checking your list twice, you will want to make sure your health is in check. Enjoy the holidays and make sure you’ve prepared yourself by getting a flu shot at Walgreens.
How do you prep for the holidays and make sure you are in your best health family togetherness?
* From July 1, 2015 to August 31, 2016, for every immunization administered, Walgreens will donate $0.18 to the United Nations Foundation, up to a maximum donation of $2,000,000. For more information, go to Walgreens.com/GetaShot.
Vaccines subject to availability. State-, age- and health-related restrictions may apply.