Happy Thursday! It’s almost to the weekend – check out this hot drink deliciousness from Keurig!
What you’ll need:
- 1 Extra Bold K-Cup® pack
- 4 oz. of milk
- 3-4 tablespoons of chocolate syrup
- Milk Frother
- 2 Mugs (of 14 oz.)
- Brew 6-8 oz. of coffee into a 14 oz. mug
- While the coffee is brewing, froth the milk using the milk frother
- Fill 3/4 of the second mug with the frothed milk
- Slowly pour 3-4 tablespoons of chocolate syrup into the center of the froth
- Then slowly pour coffee (mug 1) into the center of the froth (mug 2)
This drink would probably help you get ready for the weekend! What’s your go-to K-Cup?