When the Steve Harvey Show asked to hear from Pitbull’s #1 fan, I knew he was speaking directly to me.
Without further ado, the top SIX reasons I MUST meet Pitbull on the Steve Harvey Show:
6. Pitbull shares the same birthday as my firstborn son. Coincidence? I think not. January 15th FOREVER.
See what I mean?
5. I won tickets to see Pitbull last summer and believe that the DJ Got Us Fallin’ in Love. (I also saw him in concert this summer. P.S. ILOVEHIM)
4. My #LifeTwin, Melisa, and I share an equal love of Mr. Worldwide, including but not limited to using #Dale on most Facebook correspondences with one another, gifting a DVD biography of his music for a mail swap and finding ways to pass the time by photoshopping a picture with “Pitbull” since we have yet to experience the real thing. (I MEAN, COME ON, HELP A GIRL OUT! Let’s replace that dog with a real MAN!!)
Photo Credit: Vikki Reich
3. I recommended Pitbull as one of the suggestions to survive a Zumba class. And in case you’re wondering, YES, that’s how I look when I dance to Pitbull.
2. I once wrote a Facebook status about how every song is instantly made better with the addition of Pitbull. Who else could you Live It Up with? Spend time On the Floor and fall in Wild Wild Love with.
1. I may or may not have ACTUALLY told a Habitat for Humanity crew that I was Pitbull’s Backup Dancer and then put that on a name tag with said name and proceed to WOW them with my stellar dance moves to TIMBER! in the kitchen of a new house.
Don’t Stop the Party on account of me! Just know that my feelings for him are a REAL International Love.
STEVE HARVEY, PICK ME!