I am receiving a gift card in exchange for posting about their upcoming AWESOME Christmas sales. Opinions expressed are exclusively my own.
As a mom to two gamers and married to another, GameStop is one of our favorite stops each year for Christmas shopping. Whether you’re adding to your Disney Infinity character collection (shh…) or picking up the newest game system for Santa’s list, you can rest assured that GameStop has what you need. In anticipation of the upcoming shopping weekend, check out these great buys, holiday wish lists and tips for all the hot technology you need to make Christmas one of the best this year!
More than 4,000 GameStop stores nationwide will open at midnight on Friday, Nov. 28 (remaining stores will open at 5 a.m.), with top offers including:
- (Friday and Saturday only) Xbox One Assassin’s Creed Bundle: $329.99 (save $70) – includes digital copies of Assassin’s Creed Unity and Assassin’s Creed Black Flag
- PlayStation 4 Limited Edition Bundle: $399 (save $100) – includes Grand Theft Auto V and a digital copy of The Last of Us Remastered
- Super Mario 3D World Bundle for WiiU: $299.99 – includes the 32GB WiiU Deluxe Set, Super Mario 3D World and Nintendo Landvideo games
- Save $30 off popular PlayStation 4 and Xbox One titles, such as The Evil Within, Sleeping Dogs and Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
- Free HTC Desire 510 4G LTE Smartphone with purchase of Cricket Wireless no contract service (after $75 mail-in rebate)
- $50 off ASUS 16GB Memo Pad HD 7 ($99.99) and Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 ($149.99)
Find a complete list of GameStop’s Black Friday deals here. To help shoppers save even more, GameStop will accept a range of different currencies, including Power Up Rewards credits and trade-in values for Black Friday purchases. For customers who wish to shop from home, GameStop is offering free shipping on all online purchases. Also, for all things holiday, the Holiday Hub offers gift guides, additional deals, and more!
What’s on your holiday wish list for your favorite gamer?