What do you get when you have leftover pepperoni, a jar of spaghetti sauce, 2 italian sausages & mozzarella cheese (thanks, mom!), and a box of no-boil lasagna noodles (thanks, Hilary!)?
A fabulous Pizza Lasagna!
This recipe was super simple and took hardly anytime at all! (ingredients are above)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees & brown italian sausages. Crumble them for a look similar to what you would put on pizza. Drain grease.
2. Sauce an 8×8 glass dish and then place 2 noodles. Sauce, place 9 pepperoni, cheese!
3. Two more noodles. Sauce, all the sausage, cheese!
4. Two more noodles. Sauce, place 9 pepperoni and CHEESE it up!
5. Bake slightly covered for approximately 25 minutes & remove tin foil. Bake for additional 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly & browning.