We finally tackled the clearance Gingerbread Men I found at Walgreens. With some frosting, gum drops and peppermints in hand, we set to work!
1. Charlie & Jack decorating their hearts out
2. Charlie’s finished product modeled after the picture almost exactly, including color coordination.
3. Jack’s finished product, modeled after wherever he wanted to put the candy. I did the frosting, he did the candy himself.
4. Taking a bite out of his finished product
5. The Gingerbread Man didn’t make it. Between candy strewn about, frosting swiped and licked off and two bitten fit, he didn’t stand a chance.
How do your kids do with decorating cookies? We had a blast!