As a mom of two little fellas, I’m always looking for ways to improve our life. MightyNest has graciously sponsored this post because they believe (as do I) that our families can live well! I can’t wait to share about some of my favorite things.
Later this year, my hubby, my boys and I will be moving into a new home. I’m always looking to make changes to help make our home as healthy a place for our kiddos to grow up as possible. Whether it’s in the laundry room with detergent or the kitchen or even in the playroom, there are plenty of ways to make your living space more healthy for your family!
That’s where MightyNest comes in! Founded by two parent, MightyNest is an online store, resource center, and community dedicated to helping parents create healthy, safe homes. Giving families the ability to research and purchase in one place! This past week, I had fun pinning my wishlist of MightyNest items. You can find my favorites on my #MightyNest Healthy Home Makeover board!
1. SPF 35 Sport Sunscreen by Badger – $15.95
2. 64 oz. Beaker Jar with Silicone lid – $14.95
3. Big Kid Backpack, Lucas the Whale – $52.00
4. Munch n Lunch Bag, Robots – $15.95
5. Organic Cotton Honeycomb Blanket – $180.00
6. 2 Quart Bistro Pitcher – $8.95
7. Envirosax Reusable Shopping Bag, Bloom – $8.95
8. City Transportation Placemat – $16.95
What are your favorite products from MightyNest?
Enter to win a $500 Healthy Home Makeover from MightyNest!