This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
As the summer winds down and school shopping kicks into full gear, we are hoping to enjoy the last bits of summer while saving money for the essentials. Enter Kraft coupons. With a variety of online coupons available to suit your family’s needs, you can create a special recipe to soak in the last rays of sunshine and prepare for a great school year ahead! #PackedwithSavings #CollectiveBias
Before you head out to shop, make sure you prepare ahead of time. Head over to the website and check out the coupons that are available for you to click and print off in anticipation of your grocery trip. Remember that since these are digital coupons, there might be print limits on specific coupons and these grocery coupons may go fast! Be sure to check back often for new, refreshed deals on a variety of Kraft products.
One of our favorite activities from this summer was camping out in the backyard with my brother and my nephews. The boys enjoyed a “man’s” night out and spent time under the stars enjoying hot dogs and my personal favorite – s’mores! I headed out to Walmart to pick-up the essentials for a special S’mores surprise – Hershey’s chocolate bars, Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallows and Honey Maid graham crackers. Lucky for me, I happened upon a printable coupon for $1.00 off when I purchase all three which created even s’more savings for me!
1. Refrigerated section is where you’ll find the Philadelphia cream cheese (and the secret ingredient to making your dip extra smooth!)
2. Graham crackers can be found in the cookies and crackers aisle.
3. CANDY! Head down this aisle for those sweet treats.
4. A variety of Jet-Puffed marshmallows are usually found in the baking aisle.
I also made sure to use the coupon for 75 cents off 2 bags of Jet-Puffed Marshmallows because these sweet treats are thoroughly enjoyed by our family throughout the summer, along with a coupon for 50 cents off of one package of Philadelphia cream cheese. (Don’t forget to check ahead of time to make sure these coupons are available!) These savings are a great way to add to the school supply or rainy day fun for when the Fall season hits! Creating traditional s’mores is delicious and fun, but waiting for that summer sun to set means we usually end up having to miss bedtime.
Instead, I opted to create S’mores indoors for the boys to enjoy after bath time without having to start a fire after dark.
- 2 Hershey's Candy Bars
- ¼ c. mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. butter
- ½ cup Kraft Jet-Puffed mini-marshmallows
- 1 tbsp. Philadelphia neufchatel cream cheese (regular works as well)
- 2 tbsp. French vanilla creamer of your choice
- 5 large Kraft Jet-Puffed marshmallows
- ½ cup Kraft Jet-Puffed mini-marshamallows (for topping)
- Honey Maid graham crackers, cracked into rectangles
- Turn oven to broiler on high.
- Melt candy bars, chocolate chips, butter, ½ c. mini-marshmallows, cream cheese and creamer on the stove top until incorporated and melted.
- Pour into oven safe dish (I opted for a small soup crock bowl - perfect size & shape!)
- Top with 5 large marshmallows and push into chocolate sauce.
- Top the entire bowl with ½ c. mini-marshmallows.
- Broil until light golden brown (watch carefully, this won't take long!)
I mean, check out this perfect golden deliciousness!
These printable coupons add up quickly and your savings can be used on other things your family needs or wants. I love that we were able to create this sweet treat to celebrate before school starts in a few weeks and save money while doing it!
Not to mention the fact that your little ones will THANK YOU! Eventually, the boys ran out of crackers and I let them go to town on the dip using their fingers as dippers!
More of a traditionalist? Smear some of that dip between two graham crackers and you can taste that marshmallow-toasted deliciousness without ever collecting one stick! Not to mention your chocolate is already perfectly melted to enjoy as soon as possible.
In what ways would digital coupons help you savor these last few weeks of summer?