Mothers, especially ones with newborns, can find it challenging to make time for themselves. Between feeding time and changing diapers, there’s simply never enough time for you. However, this does not mean that you have to neglect being fashionable and beautiful. There are quick and easy ways you can get rid of the darkness under the eyes or prepare for a night out without having to spend so much time doing your makeup.
Here are quick and easy make up tips for mothers like you:
- Take Care Of Your Skin – With sleepless nights because of your new baby, your skin is more prone to breakouts. It is essential to take time to take care of your skin to avoid oil build-up and clogged pores. Wash your face in the morning and before going to bed. Moisturizing is essential, too! This prepares your face for makeup if ever you have an event to attend. And speaking of makeup, it is best to use cruelty free makeup that is gentle on your skin.
- Choose Double Duty Makeup – Since you are pressed for time and you are scurrying around to get prepared in between checking your baby, it is best to use double duty makeup. Invest in a tinted moisturizer with an SPF 15 or higher. By doing this, you will save more time by applying one product instead of having to apply three. With double or triple duty makeup, you’ll get your face prepped in a jiffy!
- Long Lasting Makeup – When purchasing new makeup, go for ones that are long lasting. This goes for lipstick, mascara, and other beauty products. This way, you won’t have to spend time re-applying your makeup throughout the day. Once you’ve put on makeup in the morning, you can expect it to still be intact by nighttime. This is great if you’re going out with your children in tow.
- No To Dark Eyes – As mothers, we often spend sleepless nights while taking care of our little ones. This results in dark bags under the eyes, which can make us look gaunt and tired. Use concealer to get rid of the dark circles under the eyes. It will also help to use eye drops in the morning to refresh the eyes. If your eyes are looking a bit sleepy, make them look bigger by applying eyeliner and mascara.
- Add Color To Your Face – Get rid of that ghostly look and give your face a warm glow by using a light blush or bronzer. Lightly dust your cheek with the color of your choice. You will immediately see the difference once you’re finished doing your makeup. A little bit of color can always do wonders to your face. This goes for the lips as well.
Remember that you don’t have to sacrifice your look even if you have a new baby keeping you up all night. Looking good doesn’t always mean hours of makeup. With these quick and easy makeup tips, you are sure to have that healthy glow! You will be ready for a night out with your friends or with your husband.
[…] Quick and Easy Make-Up Tips for Mom – Mothers, especially ones with newborns, can find it challenging to make time for themselves. Between feeding time and changing diapers, there’s simply never enough time for you. […]